Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 17: Ginger and Jewelry

 There's been a little chill in the air lately here in Southern California, which means it has dipped below 70 degrees. So, what better way to welcome autumn than to make some ginger and spice cookies!?
Not looking too appetizing.

  
That's more like it.


Seems like months ago that I ordered some copper jewelry parts, I had all but forgotten about them until they arrived in the mail today.  Hannah and I opened up the bags and grabbed our jar of beads to see what we could do with it all.




            
Here is my finished product.  I put an "H" bead on a copper wire and attached it to the oval.  Not my best work, but a start.

                                                   Hannah's necklace turned out super cool!
Way Cute Hannah!





No comments:

Post a Comment