Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 9: I love grandma outfit



By the time creativity struck it was getting late. I had purchased some onesies at Target to embellish and dress up in whatever way struck my fancy. Well, this evening my fancy was struck by the super cute "I Love Grandma" flannel I had picked up a couple of weeks ago.



I decided to applique a heart in the center. Then I was going to make little pants to match the heart but couldn't quite get the pants right so changed gears and made a little skirt instead.



I felt that the look needed a little something more. a little accessory item that wouldn't take too much time to make. Using a strip of the flannel I made a rosette and a headband.







In a little over an hour I made a super cute baby outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment